Knife Gate Valves • Special Service
| Valve Features:
The figure 60R is a wafer flat-face flanged, bi-directional knife gate valve. It is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including abrasive slurry services. The full port design has no internal obstructions and provides a "blind flange" shut off when closed. The valve's sealing surface is between two thick resilient sleeves that are compressed into the valve housing. Two stainless steel stiffener rings are molded into the sleeves to locate it into the valve housing and to help the sleeves resist the high shearing forces present when the gate is driven between them. The body serves as an external guide to the valve knife gate. When in the open position, the stainless steel gate is completely withdrawn from the process flow and can be inspected and replaced, if necessary, without taking the valve out of service.
The basic simplicity and open design of the valve invites an extremely wide range of options and accessories that can be tailored to specific applications.
| Standard Features:
- Cast body, yoke, and packing follower
- "Pop In" resilient seat sleeves (Install in the full open position)
- Thrust ball bearing yoke bushing for reduced handwheel torque on 6" and larger valves
- Bonnetless, outside screw and yoke, rising stem with stem cover and stem boot
- Available in sizes from 3" to 30" diameter
- Positive shut-off in both directions
- For applications up to 100 PSI CWP