Strut Accessories • Pipe Supports |
FNW figure 7715 and 7730 pipe supports are designed and engineered specifically for rooftop and raised floor applications. The patented* pipe supports are made from closedcell polyethylene foam that is UV and weather resistant, and include a galvanized 13/16" strut channel that is compatible with FNW strut accessories. Sheet metal disperses weight over the entire foam block for increased capacity.
* U.S. Patent No. 5,855,342
- Maximum Load:
- 150 Lbs. (fig. 7715)
- 300 Lbs. (fig. 7730)
- Standard 4" Height
- Closed-Cell Medium Density Black Polyethylene Foam (Ethafoam® 400 plank **)
- 14 Gauge Galvaneal Sheet Metal
- 14 Gauge Strut Channel, ASTM 570 Gr 33 and ASTM A653 Carbon Steel, Hot Dipped Mill Galvanized
- Hot Melt Adhesive-Bonding Sheet Metal to Foam Block (BONDMASTER INSTAWELD 34-3378)
U.S. Patent No. 6,305,650
U.S. Patent No. 6,679,461
Other patents pending
** Ethafoam® is a registered trademark of Sealed Air Corporation (US).